Saturday, January 9, 2010

AIRPORT!

So (finally) I'm at the airport! All of you who are reading this blog have probably heard of the madness that has ensued with me flying to London, but just as a recap: I was supposed to fly out Wednesday but snow in the UK didn't make that possible so I was rescheduled for today. Anyway, so my flight's supposed to leave at 6:15 but has been pushed back until 7:05 and HOPEFULLY will not be pushed back any further!!!!!! *knock on wood* At least I know I have housing on campus and I signed up successfully for the four classes I wanted (after the class debacle) and I even have a fifth class that I will probably drop seeing that I do not need it. Anyway, I think that's all I can write for now...and hopefully in less than 12 hours I will be in glorious ol' England!!!!!! I will talk to you all soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment