So the two past days have been some of, if not the two busiest days I've had since I've been here. Yesterday morning I woke up kind of late (around 10:30-11ish) and then just lazed around until class (I promise, it gets busier and more exciting). Class was about schizophrenia some more, which was interesting, and then I came back to my room and read for class. This week I had a lot of readings for class to do, so I spent a good 5 hours (in addition to the time I spent earlier in the week) reading about Whigs and John Locke. It was pretty boring, but there were some interesting things so I was fine with it. Then I met up with Kitty (my new English friend) and a group of her friends and my friends went to Jam which is a club that plays 50s music and reggae on Thursday nights! It was really fun and we all got to twist and mash potato, etc. Then everyone from Clark decided to try a different club called Coalition because it was 70s, 80s, and 90s night. This club was amazing but full of singing more than dancing because they played such classics as "mmmbop", "c'est la vie", "living on a prayer", "don't stop believing", "dr. jones", and "we will rock you". Overall, it was an AMAZING night and then after that, Riley, Gwen and I went to get fish and chips which were really good. We got back to Sussex kind of late, but it was totally worth it! Then the next morning I regretted staying up late because I had to wake up at 8:20 for class...booooo. However, class was fine and I managed to participate so that was all good. Then I had two classes right after each other (after a 45 minute break), which were an Abnormal and Cultural psych video viewing and my first A&C seminar. Both of those were alright, but by that time I was so exhausted, not because I stayed up late but because three classes in one day is just ridiculous. After class I had an hour break and then I went into Brighton with my fellow Clarkies. We stopped at an amazing cupcake place where I got a Devil's Food Cake cupcake with peanut butter icing...SOOOOOO GOOD! Then we tried to plan our trip to Brussels. However, that kind of failed because Eurostar was really expensive so we are going to check with RyanAir and see what kind of prices we can get there. After that we stopped by T.K.Max (the younger brother of T.J.Max...haha...haha...) and Boots which is a pharmacy. Anna noticed a cheap Indian buffet place so we went there for dinner (only 5 pounds for all we could eat food and a glass of water) which was awesome!! I had curry, oranges, and some other things that I don't know the name of. Anyway, by this point (6:30ish) everyone was exhausted so we just headed back to East Slope and I am currently about to watch Bones...and that's about it...OOH WAIT...HERE ARE PICTURES! Warning...these pictures are not very exciting...that is all...

That's just a random view from outside my window...I just thought the sunset was beautiful!
A close up view of the trees and the sunset (I really love those trees).
Hahahah this is great! It's this thing that tells you how long you can safely stay out in the sun when you type in the SPF of your sunscreen and what type of skin you have, etc. I just thought it was really amusing and I thought that mom would enjoy it.
So yes, that's all for now, but tomorrow i'm going to WINDSOR CASTLE!!!!!! So I'll have tons of exciting stories and pictures and it will be amazing! That is all. Boooo waking up early again though...okay, so now that is all (for realz).
No comments:
Post a Comment