Thursday, December 3, 2009
One Month to Go!
So this is my first time making a blog...and while I wish it was a sing-a-long, this is the best I can do. I have been getting emails from Sussex for a while and it just makes everything more real, but today I received news that I have to change all of the history classes I chose. Unfortunately the history department's budget is being cut so now instead of two classes about family life in Europe and England I am taking a class on the Glorious Revolution and one on Kristallnact. I'm still happy with the courses (and I ended up getting the psychology course I wanted, so that worked out), but still, I could have had all of the courses I wanted at Clark, so it would be nice to have the same at Sussex. Oh well, it will still be the best experience of my life and I can't wait to join Lisa and everyone else overseas! I have no idea why I started this blog so early, but I figure better late than never...and now everyone can learn about my life at Clark...woo Massachusetts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment