Friday, January 22, 2010

End of the Week

During Abnormal and Clinical Psychology on Thursday we learned about sexual dysfunction which was really interesting but was the last lecture by my favorite psychology professor here. The class is shared by three professors so I guess that for the rest of the term the other two professors will teach. After class I just hung out and procrastinated in my room for a while, and then at 6 I went to the international dinner with Anna. We met up with other Clarkies there and ate curry and rice and then I had a chocolate and whiskey pie for dessert (SOOO GOOD!). After dinner we split up and I headed back to my room to meet Stephanie. She came to my room and we hung out for a while and then decided to move the "party" to her new apartment. I did my laundry at her place because it was FREE, but the washing machine took 2 1/2 hours and the dryer took an hour. During that time, Stephanie and I hung out with her flatmates for a while who were really nice and then we went to one of her friend's flat which was AMAZING! It was a one person flat with the bedroom and the kitchen in one room and the bathroom in another. It was a bit cramped, but if I was studying for longer here I would definitely want to get a room there. As it is, I'm glad I'm in East Slope because it's ridiculously cheap and I want to save as much money for travelling as possible. Anyway, by 1am my laundry was finally done so I split from the rest of the group and went back to East Slope to skype with mom! I hope I get to hang out with all of them again though because they seemed really cool! Mom and I chatted for a half an hour and I got to see mom, dad, Nyxie, and Firecracker on the camera, which was amazing! I'm really glad that mom and I both bought webcams before I left and figured things out before I left to a foreign country. After that I went to sleep and then woke up this morning at 11:10!!!!!!!!!! Sleeping in was fantastic and I needed it after my hectic couple of days so I quickly got ready for class. During the video portion of A&C we saw case studies of people with panic disorders which was interesting and very depressing. After class I have packed and I am currently watching the most recent episode of Bones (soooo good!). Oh god...Hogins and Angela are the best couple ever...but I have a feeling this is not going to work out...Haha anyway, I'm going to London ridiculously soon so I'm gonna stop this blog now, but I just wanted to get out everything before the weekend that I possibly could so that the next blog post I write can just be about LONDON WITH LISA LESKO!!!!! Haha not that I'm excited or anything...So anyway, the next time I make a blog post will be Monday afternoon (Monday morning for all of you Americans) so keep looking then!

No comments:

Post a Comment