Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday

So I realized that I've basically updated my blog at least once a day since I've been here which kind of makes me feel lame, but I'm glad that I'm able to share my experiences with everyone! So last night I had a strange dream that I was in Calvert County at a grocery store when I heard that Mr. Saunders wanted us to redo Bye Bye Birdie that evening (for those of you who don't know, Mr. Saunders was my high school theatre teacher) without any practice. I went running through the store to purchase everything and then got to the school with only moments to spare. There were only twenty people in the audience, but the pressure was still intense, and while I only got through the first song in the dream, it was terrifying and full of improv. Anyway, that was my awkward moment of the night. So this morning I went to my second Abnormal and Clinical Psych lecture and learned about how to treat people for anxieties (specifically aracnophobia) which was very interesting. After that I (finally) went to the bookstore and bought notebooks and two books for my classes and then I withdrew money from the ATM so I will actually be able to pay for things again! And my debit card actually worked!!! Yay!!! Haha that's all I have to say for right now...and hopefully I'll be having a relaxing rest of the day (well...except for the readings I have to do for my first seminar tomorrow...ipes!).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carey, I hear that you are in London this weekend. Have a great time seeing the sights. Uncle Tory and I enjoy watching PBS shows that take place in all different parts of England. So, I can just imagine in my minds eye what you are seeing. I look forward to reading about more of your adventures!

    Hugs and love, Aunt BS

    ReplyDelete