Monday, January 25, 2010

A Little Bit More Writing...

After I wrote the previous entry, Lisa and I went to Leister (sp?) Square to look for Colin Firth's handprints and to get gelato, luckily both quests were successful! Then we came back to Lisa's room and we discussed our future travel plans! Hopefully we will be going to Paris the first weekend in February and Dublin/Belfast/Derry the first weekend in March for an awesome fun birthday extravaganza! We also looked up pictures of the various places that we will be (hopefully) visiting in March and April! Anyway, then we went to sleep and woke up very early this morning (it was absolutely horrible) so that we would have time to get ready so I could travel to Victoria Station. Once I got to Victoria (Lisa walked to school), I couldn't find the train that I was supposed to take so I just got on the next one to Brighton because I figured that they got the time wrong. I was on the train for a couple of minutes before I checked my tickets and saw that I was supposed to go to Lewes in order to change trains, not Brighton. Luckily I got off the train with a minute to spare and got on the correct train. Once the correct train left the station, I learned that the train was going to split off after a couple of stops, so I had to make sure I was on the correct half. I was not at first, so I walked through a couple of compartments before finally making it to the correct one. After those two near disasters, it was a relief getting to Lewes and getting on the train to Falmer. That switch wasn't too difficult, and then it was just a 10 minute walk back to East Slope. I had about 45 minutes before my class, so I just relaxed for a bit and then went to Abnormal and Clinical Psychology. The lecture was alright, but the lecturer wasn't very interesting even though the topic was (developmental psychopathology) so it kind of dragged on. After that, Molly and I walked to get mail and I got a cookbook from mom in the mail! I can't wait to try some of the recipes!!! Since then I have just been writing and watching Legend of the Seeker, but I'm about to put up the pictures from my journey which will require an entire blog post of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment