Thursday, February 11, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!

So the map right above lists all of the countries that I will be visiting during spring break officially!!!! Well, add Italy and Croatia and take out Liechtenstein (we will be taking a train through it, but that doesn't really count). We finalized hostels last night and we officially have a plane ticket to Zurich!!!!!! We will be going from Zurich (Switzerland) to Salzburg (Austria) to Munich (Germany) to Prague (the Czech Republic) to Krakow (Poland) to Bratislava (Slovakia) and then to Vienna (Austria). Then (hopefully, but not officially) Venice (Italy), Ljubljana (Slovenia), Zagreb (Croatia) and we will hopefully end in Budapest (Hungary). All of the hostels from Zurich to Vienna are official and they seem really safe and clean and most importantly EUROPEAN!!!!!!! Anyway, because I'm bored, I'm going to find pictures from everywhere that we are going on Google Images and put them up here...
Zurich:

Salzburg:

Munich:

Prague:

Krakow:

Bratislava:

Vienna:

Venice:

Ljubljana:

Zagreb:

Budapest:

So as you can see, all of the pictures are beautiful (and that's only one picture per city!). I can't wait to actually go to all of these places and take my own pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 3000 picture memory card will be completely full by the time I get back to Brighton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Aaaand now to go to class...I'll write about my actual day later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment