So it's almost been one whole month since I've gotten back from spring break (and a while after that when I posted my last entry) so I decided to go ahead and write one. Unfortunately this post will not be interesting because I have no exciting stories or pictures...I just have this to say...MY ESSAYS ARE FINISHED! Yes, this does mean that I am one final away from being a senior (yikes!) and I have 3 weeks until that, so between now and then I'm just to spend time relaxing and doing absolutely nothing. It will be a nice change from the past 1-2 weeks when I've been sitting in my room or at the library, alone, working on these *mutter* papers. Oh well...let's think of the exciting things that have happened over the last couple of weeks:
-Finished essays! Oh...I feel like I mentioned that before. Haha.
-Cleaned my room/did laundry multiple times.
-Death glared my loud next door neighbors.
-Played a ton of card games with my favorite Sussexers (it's a new word).
-Drank a lot of milk.
-/Finished my...okay the joke is over.
-Bought some really pretty dresses (one broke...oh the pain of Primark).
-Managed to spend time with friends, no matter the amount of work we all had to do.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's about it.
Don't worry...I have 3 weeks to go into Brighton and have a wonderful time...actually exciting stories to come!
-Carey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment